- Walk to School Week - BIG Walks
Walk to School Week - BIG Walks
28 April 2017 (by j.rosano)
Join in a BIG Walk to school
Walking to school is good for both you and your child because:
- the added exercise will improve health, stamina and energy,
- it helps teach your child important road safety awareness,
- more people walking means fewer cars on the road,
- children are more alert as they go into class, ready to learn!
Everyday of this week I will be holding a BIG Walk to school starting from various locations around our area.
Parents/Carers: Important, please note I am unable to supervise children walking to school. Please accompany your child as usual. If your child usually walks by themselves, they are welcome to join me but again, I am unable to supervise them.
Monday 15th May: 08.30 Gilstead Park
Tuesday 16th May: 08.30 Agincourt Drive/Arnhem Close by play area
Wednesday 17th May: 08.30 Swan Avenue/Odette Court
Thursday 18th May: 08.30 ‘Roundabout’ where Swan Ave, Bewick Dr & Siegfrid Walk meet
Friday 19th May: 08.30 Warren Lane/Otley Rd mini-roundabout
I hope you can join me!