Apply for Nursery Place
Parents and carers can download the Nursery Application Form or contact the school office.
The completed application form should be returned to school with a copy of your child’s birth certificate. Their name will then be added to the waiting list.
Nursery places are usually offered in the Spring term prior to the child starting in the September. We manage the Nursery admission process in school. With some very specific exceptions, we allocate places to Nursery according to Bradford Council’s Admission Policy:
- Siblings in priority area one
- Siblings in priority area two
- All other siblings who live outside the priority area
- Children living in priority area one
- Children living in priority area two
- All other children prioritised by which one lives closest to the school’s main entrance
Eldwick Primary School has two priority areas and these form part of Bradford Council's Admission Policy. Take a look at our Admissions webpage for full details. You can view the maps for these here:
For School Reception Places
All parents and carers must apply for a place in Reception, regardless of whether their child already attends our school Nursery. Take a look at our Admissions webpage for full details.